Wednesday, October 10, 2007

READ THIS...

Myself, as an artist and composer I have a few rules about posting content...I don't encourage file-sharing, I don't post music, I only post links. I do post links for copyrighted material, yes, it's true. Still, I am not the one who's uploading the material. I do not post full albums and I condone doing so. I am hear solely for your edutainment. And if you have a problem with me or what I'm doing I'd be more than glad to discuss it with you in a civilized fashion, just write me a message...
I post music in order to encourage you to become a fan of that artist and so you can go out and LEGALLY buy their music.
Keep the music alive...
- G-Harp

UPDATE: I STOPPED POSTING LINKS.... IF YOU WANT THE TRACKS GOOGLE IT YOURSELF... I will still have video links and news.

No comments: