Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Get Bored Easily...



Don't get me wrong, Papoose's flow is official. But this video is so stale, it's that same "Straight-To-Youtube" video concept. A few pseudo-celebrities, a few real ones, two or three alternating shots. I know that Pap just left Jive (allegedly) and he's trying to get some more promotion, but "Victory 2007" was fire, and one of my favorite tracks of the year... So I don't understand, you could've done a video for that song which would've been HUGELY SUCCESSFUL. Why do one for a bizarrely popular freestyle you made 2 months ago? Then again, he did come up under a dude who spends part of his time smacking other DJ's in the face....



Unrelated news: This man is amazing and you should all watch this video like 15,000 times...

No comments: